Excellence in Crisis
One Platform – Three Awards for sustaining excellence in turbulent times
- Crisis Superheroes
- Innovating during a Crisis
- Learning from a Crisis
The IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award Trust takes pride in presenting its new initiative Excellence in Crisis, an online Competition to showcase the excellent and challenging work done by organizations during turbulent times.
- Create an accessible and aspirational platform for organizations to share their challenging journeys on
the path of Performance Excellence during the turbulent times of COVID-19.
- Recognize success stories where teams have risen to extraordinary circumstances/ challenges to sustain
excellence, innovate and learn.
- Enable sharing of first-hand authentic stories of Excellence in Crisis to spread inspiration and
hope for all.
- The Excellence in Crisis Competition will invite submissions from organizations across sectors of Business, Service. Education, Healthcare, NGOs, Small Business and Overseas.
- Entry to the Competition is free of charge.
- Select one or two crisis areas prioritized by the organization for showcasing the story of identifying, developing approaches and working towards solving the crisis situation. The story can be on a particular function or situation E.g. How HR team ensured health & protection of all workforce/or How the Supply Chain team kept the supply chain running? Or a mega story covering the organization as a whole E.g. How the leadership successfully navigated the COVID crisis? Organizations can send in multiple entries.
- The submission report would not be more than 30 pages. Including a 3 page (max) overview about the organization and situation. The report can be substantiated with relevant pictures and video shots.
- The report will be submitted in a PDF format. (Details for uploading will be communicated on participation).
- Self authentication of the story shared in the application has to be done by the Senior Leadership of the organization.
- All applications will be evaluated first by IMC- RBNQA team of trained assessors who have several years of industry experience, Performance Excellence assessment experience and rigorous training at IMC RBNQA on the same.
- Shortlisted organizations would be required to pay Rs.10,000/-.
- Finally, a panel of esteem leaders from various industries and organizations will evaluate the shortlisted applications.
- The applicants and winners will be recognized during a specially organized event.
The Awards would be presented in three categories based on the details shared in the application:
Innovating during a Crisis
Learning from a Crisis
- Submission of reports before 24 July 2020.
- Assessment by IMC RBNQA examiners from 27 July - 5 August 2020
- Shortlisted organisations intimated about selection on 7 August 2020
- Judges preview 8-12 August 2020
- Announcement of Winners by Judges on 14 August 2020. A special program would be held online. Presentation of online certificates would be facilitated.
- Live streaming of the entire event on YouTube along with other media announcements will generate awareness on the eve of Independence day.