Team up as an Examiner for IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award
The IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award process seeks professionals to partner as Examiners to assess Indian organizations against the Performance Excellence Model.
Who is eligible?
Individuals with atleast 5 years experience as a :
- Business Management Professional
- Health Care Management Professional
- Education Management Professional
- Management Consultant, in any vertical
- Faculty Member in any vertical
The Certification Process
- Interested candidates must register and attend a 4-day certification training program.
- The Training program will be held at IMC, Mumbai.
- Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of quiz, subjective paper and facilitation skills.
- Successful candidates will be awarded CEQM (Certified Examiner for Quality Management) qualification.
Why should I enroll?
- Membership to an exclusive ‘Board of Examiners’
- Strengthens your ability to apply the Criteria for Performance Excellence for Organizational assessment
- Network with some of the nation’s foremost experts in Business, Education and Health care.
- Learn how leading organizations achieve Performance Excellence.
- Develop analytical and consensus-building skills, as well as a systems perspective that can be applied at your home organization.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive application highlighting relevant educational and work experience along with a passport size photo. Mark your communication to Ms. Maya Desai, Director, IMC RBNQA Trust:
IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award Trust
IMC Chamber of Commerce & Industry, IMC Marg,
Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020.
Tel: 022-2202 5438 , 2204 6633