Criteria for Individual Excellence
Role Model for any ONE of the following:
- Demonstration of outstanding leadership in establishing customer-driven excellence.
- Demonstration of outstanding leadership in combining statistical thinking and management which results in high quality of products and services.
- Demonstration of outstanding leadership in improving the supplier aspects of quality.
- Demonstration of outstanding leadership in improving the human aspects of quality.
- Evience of effective quality management training and/or consulting in the manufacturing, servie and small business sectors.
- Evidence of successful design, development and marketing of quality management pubilcaitons, books and instruction systems.
- Evidence of substantial original research on the processes, tools and techniques for quality management.
- Evidence of substantial original quality management research that has social significane.
- Evidence of furtherance of quality awareness through articles, conventions and other means
- Evidence of distinct philanthropy dedicated to the promotions of quality management.
The evaluation process for the IMC Juran Quality Medal is as follows :
- Nominations are received by the IMC Quality Cell.
- The IMC Quality Improvement & Technology Committee shortlists the nominations.
- Individual members of Committee are assigned specific shortlisted nominations for further research, and compilation of a winning profiles.
- The Committee presents the profiles of shortlisted candidates to the Panel of Judges, chaired by the previous year's IMC Juran Quality Medal recipient.
- The Panel of Judges recommends the name of a winner to the IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award Trust.
- After scrutiny, the Trust confirms the selection of the winner.