1. Individuals who have professional experience of at least 5 years are eligible to participate in the 4 day Certified Examiner for Quality Management (CEQM) program.
2. Participants to the CEQM program are assessed on the basis of a quiz, a subjective paper and facilitation skills.
3. Successful completion of this training program allows one to join on the Board of Examiners for the current assessment cycle of the IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Awards (IMC RBNQA). The IMC RBNQA certification is valid for one year.
4. Examiners who are invited to participate in each subsequent cycle must recertify, through a 1 day Refresher Course.
5. Successful recertification in CEQM is based on a subjective paper, presentation skills, team work interactions, etc. The certification is valid for one year.
6. The performance of each Examiner – both new and recertified - is evaluated not only during the training program but also during the entire assessment process. The parameters for evaluation include depth of knowledge, domain expertise, report writing skills, timely submission of reports, team interaction, and interactive skills during the site visit.
7. The evaluation of each Examiner during the assessment process is carried out by the Applicant organization, by team members, and by the assigned IMC facilitator.
8. Every Examiner will have to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
9. The multiple evaluations are the basis for an invitation to recertify for a subsequent IMC RBNQA Cycle.
10. For recertification as a CEQM, based on an invitation, a maximum of 3 years leave of absence is permitted.
11. If an individual wishes to return after 3 years the Participation Policy, from Steps 1 to 10 will apply.