The MQH Best Practices Competition was seeded as an additional feature in the IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award (IMC RBNQA) 2014 cycle. This competition was integrated into the well established MQH Annual Conference.
In its 2014 format, IMC RBNQA winners were encouraged to showcase and compete with Best Practices culled from their Feedback Reports. The Best-Of-The-Best Practices were recognized by a Panel of Judges.
With the success of the initial two cycles, the MQH Best Practices Competition evolved into two streams:
From 2018 the MQH Best Practices Competition is open to organizations across all sectors – Manufacturing, Service, SME, Education and Health care.st winners & organizations adopting Competitive Business/Performance Excellence Models
In the updated edition:
1. All participating organizations submit up to 2 Best Practices in a prescribed format.
2. IMC RBNQA Examiners independently evaluate 2 – 3 Best Practices
3. Each Best Practice entry is evaluated by 3 – 4 IMC RBNQA Examiners
4. The IMC Quality Cell shortlists the Best Practices for the MQH Best Practices Competition
5. A Panel of Judges is selected by the IMC Quality Cell from amongst Senior Examiners of the IMC RBNQA
6. The Panel of Judges collectively select the winners at the 2-day MQH Best Practices Competition
SUBMISSION FORMAT (Max 2000 words)
1. Name of Best Practices
2. Development of Best Practices
3. Deployment of Best Practices
4. Monitoring of Best Practices
5. Results of Best Practices
6. Why is it a Best Practices?
PARTICIPATION FOR MQH BEST PRACTICES COMPETITION: Fees: Rs. 10000/- + applicable taxes