Team up as an Examiner for IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award
The IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award process seeks professionals to partner as examiners to assess Indian organizations against the Performance Excellence Model.Who is eligible?
Senior managers from manufacturing/service sectors
- Management Consultants
- Health Care management professionals
- Faculty from schools and institutions
- Consultants from industry, academia and health care
About Certification Process
- Interested candidates will have to register and attend a 4-day certification training program.
- Training program will be held at IMC, Mumbai. Planning in cities such as Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.
- The candidates are evaluated vis a vis quizes, subjective paper and on behavioural aspects.
- Successful candidates will be awarded CEQM (Certified Examiner for Quality Management) qualification.
- Ms. Suman Pai
- CA Jagadish Shenoy
- Mr Johnson George
An Examiner with the IMC RBNQA process:
- Membership to an exclusive ‘Fraternity of Examiners’
- Strengthens your ability to use the Criteria for Performance Excellence for Organizational assessment
- Network with some of the nation’s foremost experts in business, education and health care.
- Learn how leading organizations achieve performance excellence.
- Develop analytical and consensus-building skills and a systems perspective that can be applied at your home organization.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive application highlighting relevant educational and work experience along with a passport size photo. Mark your communication to Ms. Maya Desai, Director, IMC RBNQA Trust:
IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality
Indian Merchants’ Chamber IMC
Churchgatge, Mumbai 400 020.
Tel: 022-2202 5438 , 2204